* PLEASE NOTE AS OF JANUARY 27, 2014, KIAMALU CONSULTING & INVESTIGATIONS LLC. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SECURITY OFFICERS. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WORK AS A SECURITY OFFICER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
Looking for RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE part-time and full time Investigators / Agents. You MUST BE FLEXIBLE and WILLING TO WORK.
Travel is required
You must have reliable transportation.
You must be willing to travel to multiple locations and work weekends and after hours.
United States Passport is recommended but not required at time of hire.
•Must be able to obtain an active State of Hawaii Guard Card to work (No Exceptions)
•Must be 21 years of age or older;
• Must have a high school diploma
• No Felony convictions or Misdemeanor Conviction involving a weapon, drugs, theft, or violence against a person;
• Must have excellent English language skills written and verbal;
• We must be able to communicate with you via telephone or cellular phone;
• Must be willing to participate in pre-employment procedures to include:
• Criminal Background Check
• Employment Verification
• Employment Eligibility Verification
• Drug Screen
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be reliable, arriving for duty at scheduled times;
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time;
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English, (speak, read, and write)
• Must be able to write English neatly, completing all required logs, checklist, and reports
in a timely manner using good grammar and punctuation;
• Must be able to be alert and orientated at all times while on duty ;
• Must be able to respond to emergency situations correctly and with confidence
• Must exercise excellent judgment at all times and accomplish effective, appropriate
actions to counteract undesirable events.
• Must adhere to grooming and hygiene standards
• If Military personnel, you must be able to provide DD214
• Ability to work weekends and various shifts;
• Must adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Must be able to follow directions.
Skills and Abilities:
• Get along with other employees, follow directions, works under stress;
• Perform multiple tasks in a timely, courteous and professional manner;
• Ability to perform necessary physical duties, i.e. prolong walking and prolong standing
• Must be flexible with working schedule and able to work extended hours when necessary.
• Must be able to walk and stand for prolong periods of time
• Must adhere to attendance policy and codes of conduct on the job
• Must adhere to proper grooming standards as set forth by the company
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.